2.20.2015

Today Is Your Day


Hello! I'm popping in to share a sweet little tag I made using the Branching Out set from the Alley Way Stamps.  I love the little bunny in the set, and I thought it would be fun to create a little scene where he/she was holding a "magic wand" and sprinkling the sentiment with sparkles.

To create my tag, I started with a piece of white CS, which was die cut into a tag shape.  I then cut a strip of light green CS into a grassy mound shape and temporarily adhered it to the tag.  The sentiment was then stamped in light gray ink.  I stamped the bunny image with Stazon gray ink, and watercolored it.  


While the bunny was drying, I stamped the wand in pink (which is really the birdhouse hanger), and the globe in yellow (fuzzy ball image) onto the tag base.  I then used one of the little dots from the cluster and stamped it several times in yellow.  To add a little sparkle, the globe and dots were covered with Stickles.  The bunny was then adhered to the tag with pop dots before embellishing with some of my favorite silver metallic twine.


Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Branching Out (TAWS)
Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White, PTI Spring Moss
Ink - Memento Yellow, Fresh Ink Sugar, Stazon Gray
Miscellaneous - Stickles, Metallic Silver Divine Twine, Watercolor Paints

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this? I LOVE how you made the fun flowers with the ribbon hanger. Adorable tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)