2.25.2015

Winnie & Walter: Essentials - Katharine & In a Word Cutaways



Hello! I'm back again with another card I created with some of the new dies released from Winnie & Walter's latest release.  

To create my card, I started with a white woodgrain card base, and adhered a strip of turquoise polka dot patterned paper to the front.  I then die cut the word love using the In a Word Cutaways on a piece of light gray CS before cutting a mat with the smaller rectangle from the Essentials; Katharine Cutaways.


I used two different colored inks on a piece of white CS, then adhered it behind the love cutout.  The you was then stamped from the Big, the Bold and Party on a piece of white CS which had been die cut with the small banner die.  Next, I adhered the gray mat layer to the card base using pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with silver enamel dots.

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - The Big, the Bold and Party (W&W)
Paper - SSS White Woodgrain, SSS Fog, PTI Stamper's Select White, PTI Hawaiian Shores Polka Dot Patterned Paper
Ink - Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink, Broken China Distress Ink
Miscellaneous - W&W's Essentials: Katharine Cutaways, W&W's In a Word Cutaways, Doodlebug Designs Silver Enamel Dots

5 comments:

  1. I really love your style. You make such beautiful cards! I'm enjoying looking through your site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style. You make such beautiful cards! I'm enjoying looking through your site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love the colors you used. Your blending looks fabulous under the negative die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is pretty awesome! LOVE it- the colors the layout the everything. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)