4.16.2015

April SFYTT - Always Dream BIG


Hello! Only one more day 'til F.R.I.D.A.Y! Woohoo! :) So far, the weather is cooperating, and it looks as though I may be able to get out in the yard and overhaul our garden area.  I have big dreams, indeed. Hehe :)

I created this card using this month's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) from Reverse Confetti, and one of the newest Spring Fling Quick Card Panels along with the Shine From Within stamp set.  To create this card, I started by trimming a little off the top and sides of the triangle panel, then stamping one of the Shine From Within sentiments in stazon gray ink.  Next, I adhered a strip of yellow paper to the edge of the stamped layer.



A piece of dotted patterned paper was adhered to a medium gray card base, then topped with the sentiment layer.  To finish up, green/white twine was wrapped around the card front and secured with a bow before embellishing with yellow pop dots.

I know I've said it before, and I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but I am totally loving these Quick Card Panels... I am a sloooow stamper, and they cut my card making time in half.  Lol, sometimes it's nice to be able to finish a card in less than an hour. :)




Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a $20 GC to the RC store? All you need to do is create a card based on the sketch below using RC stamps, and link it up to the post HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog by noon CST on the 29th... Easy peasy! :)



Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Heather! I love the turquoise, black, and yellow combo together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)