4.24.2015

Monster Hugs


Hello! This past week has flown by, I can't believe it's Friday already! The weather here this morning is a chilly 37 degrees... Good thing we didn't pack away our coats just yet. :)

I'm popping in today to share a card I created using the Jibber Jabber and Oogles sets from The Alley Way Stamps.  This card turned out completed different than how I originally envisioned it, but I just love all the little added circle elements!

To create my card, I started with a piece of white CS, and added a quick splash of aqua using a watercolor wash.  While that was drying, I used some circle dies to cut out various solid and open circles.  I then stamped the monster from Oogles and the sentiment from Jibber Jabber in stazon gray ink.



The stamped layer was then adhered to a light gray card base.  I fiddled with the arrangement of the circles for a bit, then adhered them to the card front once I was happy with their placement.  To finish up, I embellished with yellow enamel dots.

 

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)