5.15.2015

Hooked On You


Hello! I'm popping in to share a sweet little card I made using nothing but scraps... YESSS!!!... I love it when that happens!! :) 

I started by stamping the fish image from All Washed Up in stazon gray ink, then colored it in with watercolor pencils.  Once the fish was dry, I cut out the image, covered it with a clear winks of stella glitter pen, then attached it to the watercolor resist background (which was the negative die cut from a different card I created earlier in the month).  


Next, I adhered the circle die cut to a yellow scallop circle die cut with pop dots.  The sentiment from Gill-Friend was stamped in black ink onto green cardstock, trimmed on the ends and adhered to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with silver enamel dots.

 

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. What a great shaped card Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the background on this. The little line of hooks are oh so fun with that too cute fish!! Totally adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)