5.28.2015

Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fear


Hello! I'm popping in to share a pretty watercolor resist card I created using one of my favorite sentiment sents from Reverse Confetti, as well as probably my all-time favorite peacock feather image!

To create my card, I started by stamping the sentiment from God is Good in versamark ink onto white CS, then heat embossing with white powder.  I then went back and added in some peacock feathers from Peacock Pretties to frame the sentiment.  They were also stamped with versamark ink, then heat embossed with white powder.



Next, I used diluted Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, and Cracked Pistachio) to add color to the background.  I'm super impatient and couldn't wait for the layer to dry, so I gave it a quick zap with my heat gun, then pressed it between two acrylic blocks to try to smooth it out some.  Once the image was fully dry, I adhered the layer to a medium gray card base with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with yellow enamel dots.


  

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)