6.28.2015

Hello, Gorgeous


Hello! I'm popping in to share another card I created using more goodies from the Butterfly Reflections Ink store! :) To create my card, I started by stamping the hello greeting from AveryElle's Peonies set repeatedly in light gray ink onto a piece of white CS.  I then die cut a window shape from a piece of mint CS, then adhered it to the stamped background with pop dots before attaching it to a medium gray card base.
 

I then stamped the flower, leaf and vase images onto watercolor paper using Stazon gray ink, then colored them in with Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Peacock Feathers and Shabby Shutters Distress Inks.  While the images were drying, I stamped the green in Versafine ink onto light gray CS.  Once the images were dry, I cut them out then adhered them inside the mint window.
 

To finish up, I covered the flowers with a generous portion of Clear Winks of Stella glitter, adhered the sentiment with pop dots, then embellished with Jubilee silver enamel dots.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Heather! I love the color combo and the way you popped the frame and the floral image up off of the page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)