6.16.2015

June SFYTT - Hello


Hello! I created this card using this month's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) from Reverse Confetti, some of my favorite dies (chevrons and word sentiment), as well as the Pineapples Aplenty stamp set. 

To create this card, I started by stamping the pineapple pieces from Pineapples Aplenty in lime and teal, then die cutting them with their coordinating dies.  I then adhered the top and bottom of the pineapple together.  Next, I die cut the largest circle from the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts, and attached the die cut pineapple with pop dots.  I then used the Triple Chevies Confetti Cuts to die cut several chevron strips in mint, gray and lime.





I then layered a piece of black and white striped paper onto a piece of white CS, then adhered it to a lime card base with pop dots.  The hello was then die cut using the Hello Confetti Cuts on a piece of silver glitter CS.  Next, I adhered the chevrons to the card base before attaching the white circle die cut.  To finish up, I adhered the hello die cut to the card front, then embellished with teal enamel dots.


  


  



Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a $20 GC to the RC store? All you need to do is create a card based on the sketch below using RC stamps, and link it up to the post HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog by noon CST on the 29th... Easy peasy! :)

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, Heather! What brands of ink and cardstock did you use? Those colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Heather! I love those great Miami colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)