6.11.2015

RetroSketches #167 - All Things Grow With Love


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created using this week's RetroSketches #167 sketch:


To create my card, I started by cutting a piece of coral/white patterned paper and adhering it to a kraft card base.  I then stamped the flower and leaf images from Reverse Confetti's Love Blooms in versamark before heat setting with gold powder.  I then used the coordinating Love Blooms Confetti Cuts to die cut the shapes out before lightly coloring the flower.




While the flower was drying I stamped one of the banner images from Beautiful Banners in versamark heat before heat setting with gold powder.  I then stamped a portion of the Love Blooms sentiment in versamark, and heat embossed that as well.  Next, I used the Beautiful Banners Confetti Cuts to die cut the banner shape before stamping it with the smallest leaf image from Love Blooms.  The remainder of the sentiment was stamped directly onto the card base using brown ink before I adhered the die cut images.  To finish up, I attached a coral bow and ribbon to the top of the card, then embellished with sequins.


  

  

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. oh, i love this heather!!! i love the gold embossed detail!! thanks for playing with us at the retro sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)