7.01.2015

W&W Rerun: The Big, the Bold and Fun


Hello! It's the first of the month, which means it's time for another Winnie & Walter Rerun feature! :) This month, we're featuring cards/projects using the Big, the Bold and Fun stamp set.  For my project today, I've combined the Big, the Bold and Fun with the Essentials: Katharine Cutaways, Lulu Fringe Cutaway, and the My Precious stamp set.

To make my card, I started by first die cutting a piece of white CS with the smaller frame from the Essentials: Katherine Cutaways.  I then layered the die cut CS onto a piece of fuchsia CS.  Next, I used the Lulu Fringe Cutaway to die cut several colors of CS, which were then adhered to the white CS layer.  


The sentiment from the Big, the Bold and Fun was then stamped in teal ink above the first fringe layer.  Next, I die cut the smaller banner from the Essential: Katharine Cutaways in light pink CS, then stamped it with the sentiment from My Precious.  To finish up, I adhered the banner above the stamped sentiment, then adhered the panel to the card front before embellishing with silver enamel dots.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Magnificent card Heather! Love all of that gorgeous and colorful fringe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)