9.01.2015

September SFYTT - Hello


Hello! Can you believe it's September already? This year is flying by! My 10 year old is obsessed with the idea of inventing a time machine... She wants to fast forward time to get to all the fun (holidays, birthdays, vacation, etc.).  I'm not so enthused about skipping everything, I would miss all the little day-to-day stuff! :)

Today's card was created using this month's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) from Reverse Confetti and a few different dies!

To create my card I started by cutting a piece of teal patterned paper and adhering it to a light gray card base.  Next, I used the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts on a piece of black and white patterned paper, then adhered the die cut flag to the card front.  I then die cut the largest scallop and circle from the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts on a piece of medium gray CS and mint CS. 



 The two die cuts were adhered together, and the left edge was cut off before the die cut was attached to the card front with pop dots.  I die cut the hello sentiment from a piece of green CS using the Hello Confetti Cuts, covered it with Winks of Stella glitter, then adhered it to the scallop die cut.  To finish up, I embellished with black enamel dots.


  



Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a $20 GC to the RC store? All you need to do is create a card based on the sketch below using RC stamps, and link it up to the post HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog by noon CST on the 30th... Easy peasy! :)


Have a great one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)