4.29.2016

Hello, Friend


Hi, everyone! I'm posting on the Winnie & Walter blog today to share the card I've created using some of my favorite W&W products, but also wanted to share it here as well. :)

To create my card, I started by first stamping the wooden slice from Winter Woodland in light gray ink onto a white card base to create my background.  I then die cut a piece of coral cardstock using the Goldie Trim Cutaways, and adhered it to the card base before adding a navy ribbon and bow.



I then die cut a banner strip using the Essentials: Noelle Cutaways on gray cardstock, then stamped it with it with one of the sentiments from True before adhering it to the card front.  Next, I die cut my focal sentiment from coral cardstock using the In a Word: Hello Cutaways.  To finish up, I embellished with some clear gems.

Have a great one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)