8.18.2016

Feeling Blue? I'm Here for You...


Hello! We're in the final countdown before the next school year starts, and things are in full swing here.  So much to do, so little time. :) I'm popping in to share a card I created using some of the newest release goodies from Reverse Confetti, All Framed Up and Forever in Our Hearts.

To create my card, I started by first cutting a piece of light gray striped patterned paper a little smaller than 4" x 5.25".  Next, I ran two pieces of navy and light blue cardstock though my die cut machine using the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts.  The die cut pieces were then adhered on an angle to the patterned paper, and the overhanging bits were trimmed off before adhering the panel to a white card base.



Next, I die cut a piece of light gray cardstock using the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts, then stamped it with one of the sentiments from Forever in Our Hearts.  To finish up, the flag was adhered to the card front with foam tape, and I embellished with clear gems.





Have a great one! ♥

1 comment:

  1. This card is beyond cool Heather! I love that it's versatile enough to give a male or female recipient!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)