11.25.2016

Happy Birthday


Happy Black Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday... Winnie & Walter is having a Black Friday - Cyber Monday sale, and today we're showcasing the In Bloom: Julie's Roses set which is free with any purchase of $35 (while supplies last... for full details, please click HERE).

To create my card, I started with a white card base and created a striped pattern using the single tear drop row in the In Bloom: Julie's Roses set.  I then stamped the rose and leaves images in Versafine ink and heat set them with clear embossing powder before coloring with Zig Clean Color markers.  


Once the images were dry, I cut them out and adhered several of the leaves behind the rose after coloring them with a Winks of Stella glitter marker.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink onto a strip of light aqua cardstock, trimmed into a banner, then adhered to the card front with foam tape along with the flower and leaves.  To fnish up, I embellished with yellow enamel dots.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)