3.30.2017

Birthday Tweetings


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created using Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, including another one of my favorites illustrated by Dawn Machell, Toucan of Friendship.

To create my card, I started with an Iced Aqua card base and topped it with a piece of Stone cardstock that had been die cut with the Leaves Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.  Next, I stamped a bunch of the images from the Toucan of Friendship stamp set in Versafine black ink, then heat set them with clear embossing powder.  The images were then colored with Zig Clean Color markers and die cut with the Toucan of Friendship Confetti Cuts once they were dry.



A white circle was die cut using the Scallops 'n Circles Confetti Cuts, and then the toucan, flowers, and leaves images were adhered to the circle using foam tape and liquid adhesive.  The embellished circle was then attached to the card front with foam tape.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink onto a piece of RC Aqua cardstock, and the ends were trimmed into flag shapes and curled before adhering it to the card base.  To finish up, I embellished with silver enamel dots.





Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Perfect pairing of the background die and the images used. Even the enamel dots add to the rainforest theme!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)