9.29.2007

Four Things About Me...

Helen over at Madness at the Malting tagged me (So fun! I love to read random bits of info about people!)... :)

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Being a mom
2. Office Manager
3. I worked retail for about a month... Does that count?
4. Data Entry Clerk in high school

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. England
2. Andrews Air Force Base
3. Australia
4. Columbia, MD

FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Gatlinburg, TN
3. Hawaii
4. Coco Beach, FL

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Anything mexican (enchiladas, taquitos, chile rellanos, machuca, etc.)
2. PASTA!
3. Ice Cream
4. Jalapeno Cheddar Bagels

WHERE WOULD I RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Sleeping
2. At the pool
3. In a cabin in the mountains
4. White water rafting

Here are the ladies I'm tagging... Hopefully you all haven't been tagged a million times already! :)

1) Amy
2) AJ
3) Anna
4) Heather

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Heather! I'm so flattered you chose me! This should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Heather~ I will get right on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in Heather! I love being nosey I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)