10.18.2007

You Make Me Smile


Both Fe-Fe and Corie nominated me for the You Make Me Smile Award... Thank you both, you really are too sweet!! :)

I've only been blogging since March of this year, and I have to say, it really means so much to me that people will stop by and post such nice comments. I know how busy life can be, so I just wanted to make sure I said thank you for taking the time to leave me a note! So, THANK YOU!

I'd love to nominate everyone on my blog roll, but that would be a ~LOT~ of hyperlinking for me to do! LOL So, I'm just going to give this to everyone who's ever stopped by and left me a comment. Consider yourself nominated because you definitely made me smile!

4 comments:

  1. How great is that?! You definitely make a lot of people smile with your comments and posts. I know I find myself 'LOL' so often when I read them. :) Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definately deserved this. I know you have made me smile on more than one occasion with your nice comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome Heather! You keep up the great work and we will keep up the nice comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I check up you blog often, but I didn't leave comments until today :P I love your card designs!

    Hugs,
    Estivalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)