2.08.2008

Middle Name Tag

Amy tagged me... Whoohoo, I'm always a sucker for a game of tag! :) I've seen this one going around out in the blogosphere, but haven't been tagged before now...

The rules... Post facts about yourself using the letters in your middle name. Okkkkkkk... :)

I - Insomnia... That seems to really about sum it up for me lately. I have no clue what's going on, but I rarely make it to bed before 3am. Hmm, I haven't posted in almost a week, so what the heck am I doing up all night? Consulting work!

N - Neat and tidy, is NOT the name of the game on my desk. There are a few spots where I can see the wood, but for the most part it's just paper, paper, paper...

G - Goofy... Anyone who knows me knows I'm a total goofy geek, but that's okay! Right???? :)

L - Love me some 80's! 'Nuff said. LOL

I - I wish I had my pre-baby brain back... I thought they said "fog brain" was supposed to go away after they were born? My little girl is 2 1/2 now!!!

S - Scrapping or stamping? I don't know which one I like more!

H - Hoarder... Did I mention I like paper? :P

Yes, it's Inglish, and noooo, it's not a mispelling of the word ENGLISH. LOL

Who's up next??

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Heather, you crack me up! ;) I know how much you LOVE the 80's...so let me see your closet! hehe BTW, love your middle name...at least yours has meaning. Who knows where mine came from!?!? ;) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny, I laughed all the way through this!!! I love your middle name, so beautiful!!

    Check it out - I have blog candy on my blog! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like we have lots in common. 80's...paper hoarder....it's all good!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)