3.08.2009

WSC71 - Hello...


I created this card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. You can get all the details and find a copy of the sketch here. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to throw something together that I'd be satisfied with (ya know, my own worst critic and all), but I think it turned out okay. Maybe cute even!


I'm so glad we're finally getting some Spring-like weather. I've never been a big fan of the whole "Spring Forward" time change because I love my sleep, but I definitely like it staying lighter for longer periods of time. Nothing like sunshine, warm temps and cheesy 80's music! Definitely my prescription for a smile. :)



Card base: Whisper White (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"), Kiwi Kiss (4 1/8" x 5 3/8"), Aqua Mist (4" x 5 1/4")

Image layers: Bitty Dots (3" x 3 3/4"), Kiwi Kiss (2 1/4" x 2 3/4"), Whisper White (2 1/8" x 2 5/8")



Stamps - Damask Designs, Cheep Talk

Ink - Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Fresh Snow
Paper - Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Aqua Mist, Bitty Dots
Miscellaneous - Scallop Edge Punch, Chocolate Corduroy Button

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Heather! Love the cut out branch and bird! Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I love your little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet little tweeting bird, Heather!! The colors and papers and so pretty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been super busy stamping this week! :) Good for you!! Love all of your cards!!! This one is super cute though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous color combination Heather! The cut out bird looks awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this! Your cutting out is great - I would have ended up with no leaves and a bird without a tail! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I wasn't sure about this set - but you did great with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)