10.28.2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 18


102809b, originally uploaded by inglishrea.

Hi everyone! This is my second post today... :) I managed to miss the last challenge Dawn posted, so I wanted to make *SURE* I got in on this one! :)

This little 4 1/4" square card was created using the colors for the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #18: cream, chocolate, kraft, raspberry & green. LOL, I went a wee bit crazy with the pearls, but I really liked the grid pattern they formed. :) At first, I was just going to stamp the raspberry image... then I went back and added the smaller cream image... then back again to add the green outer image... then back yet again for the pearls... LOL, Giga is addictive!

Have a great one! :)

Supplies:
Stamps - Giga Guide Lines, Guide Lines
Ink - Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream, New Leaf
Paper - Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Kraft
Miscellaneous - Pearls, New Leaf Grosgrain Ribbon, Fiskars Upper Crest Punch

18 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is exquisite!! How beautiful! And the photo also makes it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card Heather! That pattern is so striking and yet not overbearing. Love the pearls and also love how you've balanced the card with blocks of solid colour on the top half. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hot diggity dog, this is slammin'!! I love the pattern you made that pearls are soooo swanky!! Great job as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! All your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY! This is gorgeous, Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love this! That background you made is gorgeous and the pearls are delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love how you combined the Giga & Regular Guidelines sets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW!! This is jaw-dropping GORGEOUS!!! Love it!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again Heather, this is wonderfully gorgeous. I love the way you laid out the pearls - it is not too much! The colors really ring out some beauty! I love cards like these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! love that stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. NICE work! man, I am so loving the Giga set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)