12.03.2009

Monday Freebie Fun Day Winner!

Hi everyone! Hope your week has been a great one so far... I can't believe it's Thursday already. :) Isn't it crazy how the days just blur together at the end of the year?! 2010 is *almost* here... LOL, and I was finally starting to feel like I had a handle on '09! :)

Okay, on to our winner... :)
I plugged in the numbers into Random.org's random number generator, and here are the results:



Looks like our lucky commenter is ***Nancy L***!! Congrats, Nancy!! :) When you have a chance, please email your snail mail addy to me at inglishrea at yahoo.com, and I will get these images out to you.

Thanks so much to everyone who left comments, this was a lot of fun... Hope to see you again next Monday for another Freebie Fun Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)