This card was created for the 2 Sketches 4 You #43 sketch. I love the sketches on the 2S4Y site, they really help you push yourself... Many times, I'll sit there thinking, thinking, thinking, trying to figure out how to work the sketch, but in the end, it always comes together so well. :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'll be back on Monday. :)
- Cut kraft CS to create A2 card base.
- Stamp polka dots in versamark ink onto kraft CS.
- Cut a strip of ocean tides CS, then stamp with white leaves before adhering to card base.
- Stamp large leaf image onto white CS, then use scissors to cut around leaves on the right side of the image.
- Round the upper left corner of the image panel, then adhere to spring moss CS.
- Cut small slit on left side of card base, then wrap twine around the card several times. Tie off with a bow.
- Attach main image with pop dots.
Stamps - Polka Dot Basics 2, Turning a New Leaf, Signature Greetings
Ink - Ocean Tides, Versamark, Fresh Snow
Paper - Kraft, Ocean Tides, Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White
Miscellaneous - Twine, Corner Rounder