HI everyone! Hope you're having a great Thursday. :) The sky is sunny and bright here in Maryland today, just look at my photo! LOL, normally there is a lot of indirect sunlight coming through the window when I take my photos, but not today, it's full on direct sunlight. LOL :)
My daughter has a stuffed animal (a leopard named Gracie) that she normally takes with her everywhere, including school. It had been used as a fidget toy in the past, but now I think she brings it with her more out of habit. Well wouldn't you know it, she decided that she did NOT want to bring Gracie to school with her today. I'm thinking, okay, fine, no big deal. Well, today was their pajama party day... A day where the kids get to come to school in their pj's, and bring their favorite stuffed animals with them. So, while Lindsay is normally the only one *with* a toy, she is now the only one *without* a toy. LOL, she's such a pickle.
I created this card for the current Embellish challenge, which was to create a card using brown, kraft and purple, as well as stripes. Have a great day! :)
- Create A2 card base using brown CS.
- Emboss dots onto card base with Cuttlebug embossing folder.
- Cut strip of kraft CS, stamp with brown stripes, and create bow with purple ribbon.
- Use punch to create scallop border, attach to kraft layer, and adhere to card base.
- Stamp sentiment onto strip of purple cardstock, then attach to card base with pop dots.
- Embellish with rhinestones.
Stamps - Background Basics: Retro, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink - Dark Chocolate
Paper - Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Vintage Cream, Plum Pudding
Miscellaneous - Plum Pudding Grosgrain, Purple Rhinestones, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch