Hi everyone! I'm back with my second post of the day... If you're looking for my There She Goes Sweet Pea Blog Hop Challenge post, please click **HERE**.
The uber lovely Kathy Martin invited me to be a part of her new DT for her super fun digital stamp line over at Two Peas called Digital Doodles. Each week, she'll be releasing a new digital image, which you can incorporate into your digital projects, or print it out and use it as a hybrid project (like I've done here). The stamp I'm featuring today is called Pretty Packages, and it's a sweet little trio of well, pretty packages (tee hee), and it sells for .99! :)
This week, Kathy is also sponsoring a giveaway for her Digital Doodles club members. The prize? $20! How cool is that?! Just hop on over to Kathy's blog for all the deets. :)
Have a great day! :)
- Create kraft A2 card base.
- Cut green CS to 3 3/4" x 4" and stamp with white background image and black sentiment, then adhere to card base.
- Punch scallop edge on strip of yellow CS, then adhere turquoise ribbon and attach to card base.
- Wrap white trim around base of card and staple to secure.
- Print gift set digital image, color with Copics, cut out and adhere to card base with pop dots.
Stamps - Pretty Packages (Digital Doodles), Background Basics: Retro, Delightful Dahlia (sentiment)
Paper - Kraft, New Leaf, Lemon Tart, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Fresh Snow, True Black, Copics
Miscellaneous - Hawaiian Shores Grosgrain Ribbon, Deco Scallop Punch, White Trim