5.20.2011

Totally Hues Challenge #7

Hi, everyone! Hope your week has been a fantastic one! :) Sorry for the delay in getting this up on the blog-o, I had it scheduled to post on the 6th, but for whatever reason, Blogger decided to ignore me. LOL So, rather than post it when I noticed it was missing and shorten the two week entry time, I just decided to hang on to it until today...

Without further ado, here are the top picks from the Totally Hues Challenge #6:

Britta •  Jinny  •  Debby  •  Xiumaiyuki •  Laura
Congrats, ladies! 

Here are the colors for this round...


And here's what I came up with...


For this challenge, the corresponding PTI colors are Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss & the neutrals of your choice. If you have these colors, great! If you don't, please feel free to use whatever colors you have on hand that closest match the swatches shown above. As always, exact matches aren't necessary, this is supposed to be fun, not stressful. :)

If you'd like to play along, please feel free to link up your entries below by  Thursday, June 2nd, at 11:59pm EST. 

Have a great one!

12 comments:

  1. Yippeee! :) So excited for another one... Lovety-love your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore those SB polka dots on BS!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely suprise to wake up to on a Saturday morning! Thank you! Gorgeous colours and fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much, Heather! And congrats to all the other Top Picks! Gorgeous new combo to give a go, too! LOVE those polka dots, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet color combo, your ribbons are always perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! LOVE the ribbon treatment:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for the awesome challenge, Heather, I've been in total withdrawal of witty title posts lately! you had me too, too spoiled! thanks for pickin' my humble ol' card!! oh, and me love, love that card you made for this challenge, as always, it's a keeper, total gorgeousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome design, Heather! The polka dots bought me from the start, and so did this fabby flower...
    Have a great rest of the week, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just an FYI that this post wasn't tagged to come up when clicking on the Totally Hues link... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one of my fave PTI sentiments ... such a fabulous size!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card and colours for this week's challenge!

    Gorgeous winners from your last challenge too, especially my teamie Jinny Newlin's card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super pretty card!!

    I missed the deadline, but I had used your colors and gave you credit, so I wanted to leave my link here ;) {love love love card}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)