5.23.2011

Happy Birthday, Jessica!

Hi, everyone! Can you believe that it's already Monday? I swear, the older I get, the faster time seems to fly by...

Meredith put together a surprise birthday blog hop for Jessica Knutsen, the owner of There She Goes stamps, and I am so thrilled that she asked me to participate (thanks, Meredith!).  Jessica is such an incredibly generous person, and I look back on my time with TSG with such fondness! Happy birthday, Jessica, I wish you all the best!! ♥♥♥

052311

Hopefully you've arrived at my blog by way of the amazing Danielle, but if not and you'd like to start at the beginning, please click here to go to Angela's blog...

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great one! Next stop on the hop is the ever fab Holly!

And just for fun and in case you need it, here's the complete list of participants in today's hop...

and last, but certainly not least, TSG's master of Whimsy:
Torico

19 comments:

  1. wow this card is perfect!!!! great colors, stamping skill.... love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO gorgeous Heather! LOVE every bit of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Heather!! I love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very soft and pretty Heather! I like the white embossed flowers A LOT!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Heather,
    Wow, I love this one. The bright colors, so sunny and stylish!
    Greetings,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Heather, I am so happy that you were able to play along too!! It was so great to have you on our team and I miss you tons <3

    Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Heather! I love your striking color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright & cheerful b-day card. Gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful... Love the bright colors and white embossed images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So classy, Heather! Love the simple elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really stunning colors on this, love the bright touch on the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is gorgeous! I love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather, this is so beautiful. Love the white stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty! Love the turquoise and white.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)