12.26.2012

PTI December Blog Hop - Celebrate!


Hi, everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday yesterday... :) We're still currently away from home, but I wanted to pop in and share a card I created the other day for the current Papertrey Ink blog hop inspiration challenge for December.  This month's theme is "white & white." 

This card went through so many changes, and is nothing like what I originally started out to create, but overall I'm happy with how it turned out. Isn't it funny how that happens? :)

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Mat Stack 1 Collection 
Paper - Stamper's Select White
Ink - Kraft
Miscellaneous - Pearl Flourish, Fine Linen Grosgrain Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Plate, Flower Dies

19 comments:

Betty Wright said...

So beautiful1 Love the texture, dimension, and pearl flourishes! Lovely card!

Wida said...

I am so glad to see you! love everything!

Laurie said...

Wowza! This is gorgeous!!

maryrose said...

Stunning! The background, the flowers, the pearls...it's all lovely!

Tenia Nelson said...

Holy Cow....this card is all types of GORGEOUS!!!

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous..love all the texture!

Kara said...

really gorgeous!

Kim Heggins said...

this is just beautiful...love the detailed background and all of the bling.

Sue Lelli said...

Beautiful flowers and embossing! So Pretty!

Laurie Chilton said...

WOW!!! What a stunning card. You always wow me with your talent. Just beautiful!!

Bonnie said...

Just gorgeous Heather!! I love all the texture - and WHY do I never remember that I have that awesome flower die!

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful - love when a card takes on a life of its own!

Kristen :-) said...

So pretty! Those are my favorite blooms, I love seeing new ideas on how to use them.

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

This is just gorgeous - I love it!!

Leigh said...

Lovely card! Great use of texture!

Tonya Jastad said...

Really pretty card! Love the all the details.

Sarah Martina said...

Ab. So. Lutely STUNNING.

Linda Beeson said...

Incredibly yummy!

Robin said...

What is the name of that embossing folder and WHERE can I get one????? I'm in love with the quatrefoil image.