1.07.2013

We Burn Bright Together & Welcome!

Hey, everyone! I hope you've been having a great Sunday. :) I was asked by the uber lovely ladies over at The Alley Way Stamps to be their guest designer for January! :) YAY! So each Sunday, I'll have two cards featuring stamps from their current release...

For my first card, I used an image and sentiment from their Lighter Than Air set and a fun color combo. :) 


For my second card, I decided to make a shaped card scene to coordinate with the stamp set The Gang (sentiment from Jibber Jabber).  I would totally make my dog a gray house with an aqua/yellow roof... If only our homeowner's association would allow such a thing! :P


That wraps it up for me today... Have a great one! :)

Supplies: (We Burn Bright Together Card)
Stamps - Lighter Than Air
Paper - Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Soft Stone, Memento Black
Miscellaneous - Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Chevron Die, Stickles

Supplies: (Welcome Card)
Stamps - Jibber Jabber, The Gang
Paper - Soft Stone, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Smokey Shadow, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Stazon, Memento Black
Miscellaneous - Glossy Accents, Copics, Flower Punch, Clear Rhinestones, White Pen, Corner Punch


5 comments:

  1. Both are great cards Heather!!! So glad to see you creating again, I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh.. I just LOVE the way you did the sentimjent behind the light bulb and the chevrons are wonderful!
    and umm.. I need that doggie house for my doggie.. how FUN and the colors are AMAZING! love your designs.. you are brilliant..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, I'm Sarah from Making-Handmade-Cards.com.

    These are wonderful cards! The colors are lively and fun, and these are just so creative..

    By the way, I was wondering if you got our email about our Design Team invitation? It would be fabulous to have you in our team - we would love to see more of your creativity being unleashed with our eKits! Please do let me know, ok?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)