7.16.2013

Congrats


Hi, everyone... It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Fresh Squeezed Stamps creation! :)  

I had something totally different in mind when I first started creating this card, but one thing lead to another, and before I knew it, it was nothing like what I'd pictured... LOL Does that ever happen to you??

To create my card, I started with a turquoise base, and topped it with a piece of gray patterned paper.  Next, I stamped the sentiment from You Said It, Sister, then the city skyline image from On Trend 2013, and finally added a red cardstock strip to the panel before attaching it to the base with pop dots.  To finish up the card, I embossed the scallop image from Background Check to use as a fun banner, then embellished with gray bling.

Have a great one!



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)