9.03.2013

Wish I Hadn't Missed Your Special Day...



I'm popping in to share a card I created for those "d'oh!" moments in life. It's so easy to get caught up in the busyness of life sometimes, and before you know it, you've forgotten something important! 

To create my card, I started with a kraft card base, and stamped the single strip of polka dots from You Said It, Sister with versamark ink before embossing with clear powder.  Next, I lightly marked the banner placement on a white piece of cardstock to use as a guide when masking the flowers and leaves from Everyday Expressions.  Once the masking was complete, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Inside Scoop: Birthday with white embossing powder.  To finish up the card, I attached the banner with pop dots, and then attached a yellow ribbon and bow to the card front.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Heather this is so beautiful, I love how you used the flowers to frame the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)