12.19.2013

Snow Day


Hello! Just popping in to share an 8 1/2 x 11 layout I created using some Reverse Confetti goodies, along with one of my favorite photos of my kiddo.  Our daughter *loves* to be outside! If it were up to her, she'd play from the moment she came home from school until the sun went down, regardless of the temps. :)

To create my layout, I started by cutting out circles of varying sizes with my nestabilities dies, and stamped the frame, arrow and "happiness is..." sentiment from Arrows 'n Elements onto white cardstock.  Next, I stamped one of the sentiments from Celebrate Cake in pink ink onto a pink patterned circle.  I then stamped a row of dots repeatedly from Whole Lotta Dots onto a green cardstock circle.  After that, I die cut three snowflakes, layered them with glossy accents, and covered them with glitter.



While the snowflakes were drying, I matted the photo onto pink cardstock, and stamped one of the stripe strips from So Stripey (hehe, say that three times fast!) onto yellow cardstock.  Then I arranged all my pieces and adhered them to the woodgrain kraft cardstock base.  To finish up, I wrapped some twine around the front, and added a title with thickers.


  


 

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Celebrate Cake, Arrows 'n Elements, Whole Lotta Dots, So Stripey (Reverse Confetti)
Paper - Woodgrain Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice, Harvest Gold, Stamper's Select White (PTI); Echo Park Patterned Paper
Ink - Fresh Snow (PTI), Memento Luxe Ink
Miscellaneous - Pink/White Twine (The Twinery), Snowflake Die (PTI), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Thickers (American Crafts), Glitter (Art Glitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)