5.18.2014

C4C236 - Hello


Hello! I'm playing along with the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C236 sketch posted yesterday using one of my favorite Whimsy Stamps word dies.

To create my card, I started with a mint card base, then adhered a strip of gray polka dot patterned paper before adding a strip of yellow CS.  Next, I die cut three hellos from Whimsy Stamps' Hello Word die (2 light gray, 1 dark gray), and set them aside.  



I then die cut a large circle using a Nestabilities die, then adhered it to the card front using pop dots.  Each hello was then secured to the die cut circle with Tombow glue adhesive.  To finish up, I embellished with red pop dots and some of my favorite silver metallic twine from Whisker Graphics.

Want to play along with us this week? All you need to do is create a card/project using the sketch below as inspiration, and link up to the C4C236 blog post! :)


Have a great one!

5 comments:

  1. So much fun and love those levels of gray on the sentiment. I need some word dies...love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Witty,
    gorgeous card you made,like the colors you used,they´re so pretty!
    The hello die is on my wishlist,I love it.The red dots highlight your card perfect,
    hugs die waldfee

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous creation, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card! The red dots make a huge difference. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grey and mint green look wonderful together on your card. The greys have the ombre effect and the red really sets it off. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)