7.26.2014

Happy Birthday Wishes


Hello! I'm popping in to share a mini-card I created for the July Reverse Confetti color challenge... I just love these colors together, they scream HAPPY! :)


To create my mini-card, I started by cutting two tag shapes using the Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts.  I used the solid stripe from So Stripey to create a coral striped pattern on the front of one tag, then adhered the two tags together to create the card base.  Next, I used the Pretty Panels Chevron Confetti Cuts on a piece of gray CS, then adhered it to a piece of white CS.



I then stamped one of the label images from Label Me in aqua, then cut it out with the coordinating Label Me Confetti Cuts before stamping the sentiment in gray ink.  To assemble the tag, I adhered the chevron panel to the card base with pop dots, then layered a green CS strip on top.  The sentiment label was then adhered to the green CS with pop dots, and aqua enamel dots were added for some extra color.  To finish up, I adhered the aqua tag reinforcer with Tombo glue, then attached some gray twine.


 


 



Want to play along with us this month? All you need to do is create a card/project using the colors above (and Reverse Confetti stamps), and link it up HERE by Noon CST on July 29th! :)

Have a great one!



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)