10.16.2014

October SFYTT - A Wickedly Wonderful Halloween


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created for this month's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT).  I can't believe we're in the home stretch for Halloween.  I mean, seriously, how do we only have TWO weeks to go? The last quarter of the year always goes by in a blur, but throw in costume making, a birthday bbq, camping and making samples for 3 new releases all within the next two weeks (in addition to working), and my cup overfloweth. Lol!




To create my card, I started by adding a strip of teal starburst paper along the left side of a medium gray card base.  I then used the Tag Me Too Confetti Cuts die to cut a tag shape from some fun Halloween patterned paper, then attached a double bow using Coral Twine.  I adhered the tag to the card front using pop dots, and used a small dab of glue to secure the bow tails.  Next, I die cut one of the larger circles from the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts, then stamped it with one of the sentiments from Cast a Spell before heat embossing with white powder.  To finish up, I adhered the circle to the tag on the card front, then embellished with green enamel dots.


 



Want to play along with us this month? All you need to do is create a card based on the sketch below, and link it up to the post HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog by noon CST on the 14th... Easy! :)



Have a great one!


3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)