11.16.2014

November SFYTT - Magic & Joy of Christmas


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created for this month's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT).  This last quarter of the year is just *flying* by... Hard to believe that in less than 2 weeks it'll be Thanksgiving, and then 6 weeks from now is Christmas.  Craziness!


To create my card, I started by first cutting some chevron strips using the Triple Chevies Confetti Cuts, then adhering them to the card base.  Next, I cut two of the larger snowflakes from the Let it Snow Confetti Cuts, and adhered them to the base as well.  I die cut a tag from green CS using the Tag Me Confetti Cuts, then attached a silver metallic twine bow to the top.  I then die cut a circle using the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts, and stamped it with one of the sentiments from Seasonal Sentiments.  To finish up, I adhered the sentiment to the tag, then attached the tag to the card front with pop dots before embellishing with aqua enamel dots.


 


 



Want to play along with us this month? All you need to do is create a card based on the sketch below, and link it up to the post HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog by noon CST on the 14th... Easy peasy! :)


Have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the chevron lines at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sketches always stump me! I love how you used the chevrons as part of this sketch! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)