3.16.2015

March SFYTT - Hello Sunshine


Hello! I was working on this a few days ago, and I didn't know it at the time, but this card is *perfect* for today... With blue skies and temps near 70, it's a hello sunshine kind of day indeed! :)

I created this card using this month's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) from Reverse Confetti, and one of the newest Spring Fling Quick Card Panels which I embellished.  To create this card, I started by die cutting a sun and clouds from yellow and white CS using the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts.  I then die cut a light gray CS circle using the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts, and adhered the die cuts together before attaching them to a Spring Fling Quick Panel Card using pop dots.



Next, I cut a strip of medium gray CS, trimmed the ends, then adhered them to the back of the QCP.  The layer was then adhered to the card base using pop dots, and the sun was covered with stickles.  To finish up, I embellished with silver enamel dots.


 


Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a $20 GC to the RC store? All you need to do is create a card based on the sketch below using RC stamps, and link it up to the post HERE on the Reverse Confetti blog by noon CST on the 29th... Easy peasy! :)


Have a great one!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)