6.19.2015

Life is Short... Eat Dessert First


Hello! I'm so happy it's Friday and the weekend is finally here... It's also the LAST day of school for kiddos in our county, and I know for a fact that mine is ready for SUMMER. :)

To create my card today, I used image from the new Slurp set from the Alley Way Stamps, and created my own patterned background by repeat stamping the adorable donut image in various inks.  Once that was done, I wrapped the base of the stamped layer with pink/white twine, then adhered the image to a mini card base (3.5 x 5").


I then die cut a heart from silver glitter, and adhered it to the card base.  Next, I stamped the sentiment from Slurp in black ink onto a piece of mint CS, trimmed the ends into a banner shape, then adhered it to the card base with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with purple enamel dots.


Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Really love how you stamped that donut to make the background. Such a fun, happy card. Love the silver heart too!! Such a cool addition to this adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)