7.02.2015

Faith Bigger Than Your Fear


Hello! I'm so happy it's Thursday, it means we're one day closer to the weekend.  Woot! :) I'm popping in today to share a card I created with a couple of my older Reverse Confetti favorites, Petals 'n Posies and God is Good.

To create my card, I started by cutting a piece of green CS, then adhering 1/2" white CS strips to create a striped pattern.  I then used the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts to die cut a circle from the center of the green CS layer before adhering the panel to a medium gray card base.  Next, I stamped one of the sentiments from God is Good in versamark ink onto vellum before heat embossing with white powder.  



The largest scallop and regular circles from the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts were then used on a piece of mint CS.  I adhered the heat embossed vellum behind the mint scallop, then re-ran it through my cuttlebug using the large scallop die.  The sentiment scallop was then adhered to the card front with pop dots.  I stamped several of the images from Petals 'n Posies in light gray, mint and teal, then used their coordinating Petals 'n Posies Confetti Cuts to cut them out.  To finish up, I adhered the flowers and leaves to the scallop circle frame, then embellished the flower center with pearls.


  


  

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Heather! I love that nice citrony color...it's perfect for a summertime card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)