10.02.2015

Happy Halloween



Hello! I'm posting over on the Winnie & Walter blog today, but wanted to share my card here as well... I finally broke down and bought a Minc about a month ago, and it's so fun! If only I could figure out how to take photos that could capture just how pretty that shiny image really is! Lol :)

To create my card, I started with a piece of white paper and stamped the spiderweb image from Moonlight in Versafine Ink to create the background.  I then photocopied the design onto a piece of white CS, then ran it through my Minc machine with silver foil.  Next, I die cut three scallops using one of the border dies from the Goldie Trim Cutaways on black CS, then adhered them to the foiled CS layer.


I adhered the foiled layer to a piece of coral CS, then attached it to a light orange card base.  I stamped one of the sentiments from Moonlight onto coral CS in black ink, trimmed one end into a banner shape then adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I used the Big, Bold and Happy Cutaways on a piece of silver foil CS and adhered it to the card front before embellishing with light orange enamel dots.

Have a great one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)