11.19.2015

Merry & Bright


Hello! It's been a super gloomy, rainy day today, so picture taking has been a challenge.  So not only were lighting conditions horrible, but I was attempting to photograph a mostly white card. Lol, I tried! :)

To create my card, I started by die cutting about 15 or so of the smaller snowflakes from Layered Snowflake CC with white CS.  I then adhered the snowflakes to a white card base and cut off any snowflakes hanging over the edge.  Next, I die cut a bunch of circles and snowflake centers from silver foil and white CS, then adhered them to the snowflakes on the card base.




Next, I die cut several merry sentiments from white CS and silver foil using the Winter Words CC, then adhered them together.  I then die cut a wreath from silver glitter CS and white CS using the Wreaths CC, and adhered them together offset.  The sentiment from Winter Word Coordinates was then stamped in light gray onto white CS and trimmed the ends into a banner shape.  To finish up the wreath, sentiment and sentiment strip were then adhered to the card base.



  


  

Have a great one!

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and you did a fantastic job with it! You are so creative! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and you did a fantastic job with it! You are so creative! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Wonderful combination of silver and white! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)