2.18.2016

Your Friendship Means the World to Me


Hello! Seems like forever since I last posted, I promise I haven't been just been sitting around doing nothing. :) Life is crazy as always, but I wouldn't know what to do with myself if it wasn't. Lol

Today I'm popping in to share a card I created using some Reverse Confetti goodies.  To create my card, I started by first stamping one of the bunnies, the flower and bow from Hippity Hoppity in Versafine ink onto watercolor paper, then heat setting it with clear embossing powder.  I then die cut the images using the coordinating Hippity Hoppity Confetti Cuts before coloring them with watercolor markers.  While the images were drying, I trimmed a little bit off one of the Hoppin' Dots QCPs and secured it to a kraft card base using foam tape.  The Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts were used on aqua and white CS, then the pieces were adhered together and attached to the card front.




I then stamped one of the sentiments from A Friend Like You in black into onto green textured CS and adhered it to the card base.  Next, I die cut two banners using the Gift Card Holder Tag CC on pink and white CS, securing them to the card front with foam tape and adhesive after fiddling with their placement.  The Flower Wrap CCs and Leafy CCs were used on green, pink and yellow CS, then arranged and adhered to the sentiment strip.  To finish up, I adhered the bunny, bow and flower to the card front before embellishing with silver enamel dots.



  

  

  

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)