6.23.2016

You Are Totally Awesome


Hello! It's the first week of summer vacation here in MD, and it's always such an adjustment getting used to going from hustle and bustle of the school year to the slower pace of summer.  But it's a nice adjustment! :)

I'm popping in today to share a card I created using one of my favorite sentiment sets from Reverse Confetti, A Friend Like You.  To create my card, I started by lightly drawing pencil marks at the top and bottom of the card to create intersecting lines.  I then colored in the open spaces using Zig Clean Color Watercolor Markers.  Once the sections were completely dry, I then colored in the lines with a gray watercolor marker.



Once all the watercolored areas were dry, I trimmed the panel to 4 x 5.25 and added the white glitter strips.  The sentiment was then stamped in Versafine black ink before adhering the panel to a light gray card base with foam tape.



Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. This came out really cool. Love the shiny silver amongst the watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! It turned out great, and really caught my eye. I think I'm going to try it today. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)