7.01.2016

July SFYTT - Home of the Free...


Happy July!! It's the start of a new month, which means it's also time for a new Reverse Confetti sketch challenge.  I had a lot of fun with this month's sketch, and used it as the perfect base for my patriotic 4th of July card. :)

To create my card, I started by first die cutting a bunch of stars using the Seeing Stars Confetti Cuts on blue, gray, red and turquoise paper.  I then adhered a strip of light gray striped paper to a white card base before adhering the stars to the card front.  A strip of Maraschino Twine was added to the card front and tied with a bow.  Next, I die cut a large circle using the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts on a piece of turquoise polka dot paper, and stamped it with one of the sentiments from Because of the Brave in Versafine black ink.



A banner flag was cut using the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts on a piece of blue textured CS, and then adhered behind the sentiment circle.  To finish up, the circle and flag die cuts were adherd to the card front using foam tape, then I embellished with red enamel dots.






Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a gift certificate to the RC store? Please see the Reverse Confetti blog for full details! :)

Have a great one!

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)