7.08.2016

RC Blog Hop - Hello...




Hello! It's the 8th of the month, and in addition to our monthly Reverse Confetti blog hop, Jen's also having a SUMMER SALE! :) Who doesn't love 20% off goodies??! :) 

To create my card today, I started by first cutting a piece of watercolor paper to 4 x 5.25" and then wetting it.  I then used Ken Oliver Color Burst powders (orchid, lime, and turquoise) to create my watercolor background.  While the watercolor paper was drying, I used the Hello Confetti Cuts on a piece of silver foil CS to create my focal sentiment.  I then stamped a piece of white CS with one of the pineapple bases from Pineapples Aplenty using purple ink, then die cutting it with the coordinating Pineapples Aplenty Confetti Cuts.


Once the pineapple was die cut, I then went back and stamped the pineapple stem with light green ink.  The pineapple was then adhered to the watercolor layer, and the focal sentiment was adhered on top.  To finish up, the main layer was attached to a light blue card base with foam tape, then I embellished with white enamel dots.


Jen asked us the other day what our "Top 5" RC products are, and lemme tell you, it was SO. HARD. to come up with five.  Lol, that's not entirely true, it was easy to think of *all* the different products I love, but narrowing it down to just five? Now *that* was the hard part! :) Here's what I came up with:  Peacock Pretties, Fabulous Flamingo, Pineapples Aplenty, Bear Hugs, S'More Love & Unicorn Wishes.  Okay, okay, so I managed to narrow it down to six, I consider that a success. :P






Here's the list of today's blog hop participants:


Have a great one!

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)