8.24.2016

You're So Tweet...

Hello! My husband and daughter are off visiting an amusement park today, so I'm taking full advantage of my alone time and having a crafting day! :)

To create my card, I started by first die cutting some circles using the Detailed Circles Confetti Cuts and the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts on aqua, yellow and coral cardstock.  I then arranged the circles on a light gray woodgrain card base, adhering them with foam tape when I was happy with their placement.  I then stamped one of the toucans and a couple of the flowers from Toucan of Friendship in Versafine black ink, then heat settting them with clear powder.



I then colored the images using Zig Clean Color markers, and once they were dry they were die cut using the Toucan of Friendship Confetti Cuts.  The die cuts were then adhered to the card front using foam tape.  To finish up, I stamped the sentiment in black ink onto lime cardstock, trimmed it with a banner end, and adhered it to the card front with foam tape before embellishing with enamel dots.






Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)