10.20.2016

Happy Fall-idays with Reverse Confetti - Christmas!



Hello! I'm back again today with a festive little treat I created for today's Reverse Confetti Happy Fall-idays Christmas event.  I love these treat tubes, they are the perfect size for giving. :)

To create my project today, I started by first filling a treat tube with Hershey's kisses.  I then used the Treat Tube Topper Confetti Cuts on a piece of Very Merry patterned paper and RC Aqua cardstock.  The two die cuts were then adhered together before folding along the perforations and securing to the treat tube with scor-tape.  I then wrapped the topper with a little bit of Charcoal Striped Twine and secured it with a small knot in the back.



The Holly Jolly Tag Layer Confetti Cuts was used on Cloud White and Stone cardstock, then adhered to a Lime Green tag base created using the  Topped Off Tag Confetti Cuts.  Next, I used the Holly Confetti Cuts on RC Aqua, Cloud White and Iced Aqua cardstock, adhered the pieces together, then attached them to the tag front with foam tape.  The Hang Ups, Too Confetti Cuts was used on Cloud White cardstock, then adhered to the tag.  To finish up, the tag was secured to the treat tube with foam tape, and I embellished with clear gems and more Charcoal Striped Twine.



  


  

Here's the full list of today's hop participants:


Have a great one!

8 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)