12.08.2016

RC Blog Hop - Mouse Mail



Hello! It's the 8th of the month, which means it's Reverse Confetti blog hop time *AND* all the goodies we've been showcasing for the past few days are now available! :) 

To create my little mailbox ornament, I started by first die cutting the mailbox base using the Mailbox Starter Confetti Cuts die on Iced Aqua CS.  I then cut a strip of Cloud White CS to 1.75" x 3.5", and topped it with a piece of patterned paper from the Very Merry paper pad.  I then glued the the paper strip to the mailbox base, pressing the tabs securely.  


I then stamped one of the mouse images from Mouse Mail in Versafine ink, then heat setting it with clear embossing powder before coloring it with Zig Clean Color markers.  Once the image was dry, I cut it out with the coordinating Mouse Mail Confetti Cuts and adhered it to the mailbox top.  To finish up, I added aqua rhinestones to the outside of the mailbox, cut a little santa hat for the mouse, and stuffed the mailbox with origami cash. :) (The $ was folded into a heart shape, but it was a little large, so I gently folded it in half before putting it inside the mailbox.)





I hope you've enjoyed hopping with us today. Be sure and hop with us on the 8th of every month for more Reverse Confetti inspiration! 

Here's the full list of today's hop participants:


Have a great one!

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)