1.19.2017

You Are So Very Loved


Hello! It's Thursday, which means the weekend is just around the corner... Woot! :) I'm popping in today to share a quick and easy card I created using Reverse Confetti stamps & dies.

To create my card, I first started by stamping one of the koala images from Bear Hugs in Versafine ink onto watercolor paper, then heat set it with clear embossing powder.  I then colored the image with Zig Clean Color watercolor markers and set it aside to dry.  While the image was drying, I trimmed a piece of True Love patterned paper and adhered it to a Cloud White card base.  I then used the Leaves Cover Panel Confetti Cuts on a piece of Stone cardstock, and adhered it to the card front.



Next, I die cut a piece of Cloud White cardstock using one of the Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts, then trimmed the bottom into a banner shape.  I then stamped one of the sentiments from Crazy About You at the base of the banner.  Once the koala was dry, I cut it out using the Bear Hugs Confetti Cuts.  To finish up, I adhered the stamped panel and koala to the card front using foam tape, then I embellished with green enamel dots.



  


  

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Heather, this card is so beautifully done and beyond adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable..Luv this Koala..koalabc

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)