2.27.2017

Grafix Arts Blog Hop - Hello, Friend


Hello! CardMaker Magazine has teamed up today with Grafix Arts for a fun blog hop showcasing their products. :) Hopefully you've reached my blog by way of Heather Hoffman's blog, but if you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop, please click HERE.

I created a group of simple notecards using Grafix Arts' Ink Jet Printable Film, Artist-Tac, my computer/printer and cardstock.  I really enjoyed using the printable film, it was so much fun to be able to create cards that weren't limited to only the stamps I already own. :) 



All of my cards were created in the same general way, I started by creating a little template in my design program, dragged and dropped the graphics I wanted to add, then printed them out onto the Grafix Arts Ink Jet Printable Film.  The ink looked to be fairly dry when they came out of the printer, but just to be sure, I set them aside to dry for an additional 10 minutes or so before trimming them down to fit my card.


The little tiny dots you see on the designs are actually from the Artist-Tac adhesive sheets. :) I could have added a little adhesive to the four corners of my design and not the entire transparency, but I think the texture from the dots is kind of fun!


Thanks for stopping by today, next up on the hop is Melissa Bickford's blog. (To see the full list of today's participants, please click HERE.)

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Wowza! Just stunning. I love these simple, yet gorgeous designs. And I've never heard of these products. I'll have to check them out. Lovely designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)