2.23.2017

Grateful For You...


Hello! Just popping in to share the card I created using some of my favorite Reverse Confetti goodies. :) 

I started by first creating a 4.25" square card base, then topping it with a piece of white polka dot paper.  Next, I used the Geometric Confetti Cuts on Cloud White cardstock, and adhered the die cut to the card front.  I then cut a small strip of yellow textured cardstock, and adhered it to the card front.



Next, I die cut coral textured cardstock using the Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Confetti Cuts, and trimmed off part of the sentiment.  The For You from Because of the Brave was stamped in black ink onto white cardstock.  To finish up, the sentiments were adhered to the card front, then I embellished with teal enamel dots.





Have a great one! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this Heather, infact having just discovered you, I totally love the way you use colour, I am currently ogling your blog ;0 Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)